Thursday 10 March 2016

Paper retracted after @Exome-seq alert on Twitter

I thought I'd post a brief update on a story from last year where I was alerted by @MattiasAine via one of my TwitterBots about a group ripping off his Karlsson 2014 paper. The evidence was pretty damning - almost identical data, analysis, and figures simply rotated in the Zhao 2015 version. I alerted the editors of Tumor Biology to the problems with the 2015 paper and it has now been retracted and taken down from the site.


https://twitter.com/markusringner

2 comments:

  1. Its the first time I heard bout this topic and really thankful to this bloggers who give exact and precise information.
    Custom writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. The verification procedure does have got a functional goal. Twitter brims with bogus or parody accounts. So when consumers are sifting by means of a summary of likely usernames, it can help to get indicators to assist discover the true man or woman they want to adhere to. twitter verification services

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.